Bioethics on Air: Episode 89: Introducing the Catholic Health Care Leadership Alliance
Subscribe to the podcast! iTunes | GooglePlay
Steven White, MD and NCBC President Joseph Meaney join Joe Zalot introduce the newly formed Catholic Health Care Leadership Alliance (CHCLA). Steve and Joseph explain why the alliance was formed, discuss its founding members, and set an ambitious agenda to transform Catholic health care.
1. CHCLA website – CatholicHealthAlliance.org
2. CHCLA press release, January 20, 2022
3. Catholic News Agency – Coalition to Protect, Advance Catholic Health Care Launches
4. National Catholic Register – With HHS Battle Looming, New Catholic Health Care Leadership Alliance Emerges
5. First Things – Defending Catholic Health Care
If you enjoy our podcasts, please consider making a donation to the NCBC.
ORIGINAL ARTICLE CAN BE FOUND HERE.