CHCLA invites you to the launch of the Symposium for the Advancement of Catholic Health Care. This event is co-sponsored and hosted by the Center for Law and the Human Person at the Columbus School of Law at The Catholic University of America.
Date and Time: November 12, 2022, 10 AM-4 PM
Location: The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Washington D.C.
- Dr. Steven White*– President of CHCLA
- Dean Stephen Payne*– Dean and Professor at CUA Columbus School of Law
- Joshua McCaig, JD*– Founding President of the Catholic Bar Association and CHCLA Board Member
- Bishop James Conley*– Bishop of the Diocese of Lincoln Nebraska and Chair of the Episcopal Advisory Board of CHCLA
- Elizabeth Kirk, JD*– Director of the Center for Law & the Human Person at CUA Columbus School of Law
- Dr. John Haas*– John Cardinal Krol Chair of Moral Theology at Saint Charles Borromeo Seminary and President Emeritus and Senior Fellow of The National Catholic Bioethics Center
- Grace-Marie Turner*– President of the Galen Institute
- Mark Rienzi, JD*– Director of the Center for Religious Liberty at CUA Columbus School of Law
- Dr. Michael Hanby*– Associate Professor of Religion and Philosophy of Science at the Pontifical John Paul II Institute for Studies on Marriage and Family
- Sr. Jane Marie Klein, OSF*– Chairwoman of Franciscan Alliance